[Gllug] a meeting soon?

Walter Stanish walter.stanish at saffrondigital.com
Thu Feb 4 13:06:39 UTC 2010

> Thursday 11th is now marked on my Google Calendar.
>
> So what venue, as central as is possible is good.  I use a pub in
> Covent Garden, 5 minutes from Covent Garden underground station.  But
> it doesn't do food so that's out if people are hungry.

Hrrm ...

How about this one (never been but same area, looks quite OK
and has food)...
http://www.porterhousebrewco.com/coventgardendirections.html

I checked their web event listings and they seem to have no
events on that day.  As they sometimes have live music it
should be spacious enough to accommodate a bunch of people.

Directions (image):
http://www.porterhousebrewco.com/coventgardendirections.html
Menu: http://www.porterhousebrewco.com/foodmenus/menu_london_0709.pdf

Suggested time: 'when you turn up' (read: "after 6:30PM")

- Walter
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk