[Gllug] DRBD/MySQL/NFS consulting opportunity

Simon Wilcox essuu at ourshack.com
Thu Feb 25 12:18:11 UTC 2010

Afternoon all,

We find ourselves under a bit of time pressure and I have two pairs of
high availability servers that need building. One to provide NFS
services to web servers and one to provide MySQL services to same.

Servers will be running Debian GNU/Linux (in fact are, they're already
built to OS level) and need the DRBD configuring & testing along with
Nagios monitor set up & necessary control scripting.

If anyone has suitable skills & experience in this area and would be
interested in a week or two's consulting work please email me off list
for further details. Immediate starters only please & rate will be
according to experience.

Many thanks,

Simon.
[Digital Craftsmen Ltd, subscribed here under my personal account]
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk