[Gllug] [Gllug-Social] [ANN] GLLUG Talk - 18th March - University of Westminster

Nahuel Marisi nahuelmarisi at gmail.com
Thu Feb 25 15:42:04 UTC 2010

On 25 Feb 2010, at 08:36, Ciarán Mooney wrote:

> Hi,
>
> The meetings we had last year have spurred me on to set up some more
> formal talks. So far we have only one organised. I sent the first
> announcement to the normal list, and had only a few responses. Please
> mail the gllug at gllug.org.uk list and mention that you plan on
> attending.

I plan to attend the meeting  (and most like so will a friend of mine who's not in the list at the moment).

> ps. If you want to give a talk next month *please* email me or the
> list to offer yourself (in a non-slave, creepy way).

Regarding giving a talk, is there any particular requirements ? (ie a certain topic, duration of the talk, etc?)
I might decide to make a fool of myself and give a talk so I was wondering about the requirements:  i.e. a certain topic,
duration of the talk, etc?
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk