[Gllug] Are Dell still doing Ubuntu?

Peter Cannon peter at cannon-linux.co.uk
Sun Jan 17 15:15:43 UTC 2010

Sean Burlington wrote:

> I fancy a dell mini - but obviously want Linux on it.

I have the Dell mini 10 with the N series Wifi. It came with Ubuntu 8.04
although I wiped that and installed Ubuntu Karmic.

The touchpad is a bit of swine, takes a bit of getting use to and you'll
need to turn the sensitivity down, every now and then it still does that
'mouse pointer flies off to the left/right.

I tried a few distro's on it such as Arch and openSUSE but TBH Ubuntu
seemed to support the touchpad the best.

--
Regards
Peter Cannon

IRC: dick_turpin @ freenode