[Gllug] Content filtering proxy server

Dylan dylan at dylan.me.uk
Sat Jan 9 14:57:59 UTC 2010

On Saturday 09 January 2010, Stephen Nelson-Smith wrote:
> For determined teenagers looking for porn, I'd agree.  The chidren are
> 4, 6 and 8, and accidentally found something.  I'd like them to be
> able to use the computer for research and fun without requiring
> constant supervision.

Personally, I would apply the same basic criteria to using the internet as
going about the city alone - if you wouldn't let them roam the streets
unsupervised then don't let them roam the internet unsupervised.

Dx

--
“ ‘... but there is so much else behind what I say. It makes itself known to
me so slowly, so incompletely! ...’ ”
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk