[Gllug] cups problem

- Tethys tethys at gmail.com
Fri Jan 22 18:59:21 UTC 2010

On Fri, Jan 22, 2010 at 6:44 PM, Alain Williams <addw at phcomp.co.uk> wrote:

> There is a lot of documentation, but completely useless.
> Google hasn't helped, can anyone please point me at something that may help ?

Not directly. However, Kurt Pfeifle's extensive documentation from his
UKUUG talk some years ago is excellent, and helped me solve countless
problems. Unfortunately, I can't find my copy any more, and it doesn't
seem to be available from the UKUUG web site :-(

Tet

--
“It seems intuitively obvious to me, which means that it might be
wrong.” -- Chris Torek
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk