[Gllug] printer shops

David Damerell damerell at chiark.greenend.org.uk
Fri Jan 8 23:19:38 UTC 2010

On Friday, 8 Jan 2010, Peter Corlett wrote:
>We already have a much simpler solution: we find these dangerous
>nutters, hopefully before they kill somebody, and take their driving
>licence away until they have learned how to safely operate a
>car.

Where do you live, where this procedure is carried out? Because in the
UK, where most of us live, motor vehicles remain the principal cause
of untimely death.

The idea that the average idiot can be trusted with a ton of heavy
machinery in public is a hopelessly optimistic one. After ten years of
sysadmin, I wouldn't trust the average idiot with a rubber duck.

--
David Damerell <damerell at chiark.greenend.org.uk>
If we aren't perfectly synchronised this corncob will explode!
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk