[Gllug] New list reader

Nix nix at esperi.org.uk
Fri Jan 29 22:44:09 UTC 2010

On 29 Jan 2010, Victor Churchill told this:

> On 28 January 2010 17:04, Rich Walker <rw at shadowrobot.com> wrote:
>> hmm. I feel a bit wrong because I've only got four Emacsen running at
>> the moment on my desktop. True, they *are* on three different machines,
>> and one of them is only running org-mode, but still...
>
> I seem to find these days that I only need/want one Emacs per host I'm
> logged in to. The routine goes

So many? I find that tramp does away with the need to run Emacs on many
hosts: just run one per major task per connected network :)

(I currently have four: one at work, one Gnus one here at home, one for
everything else including EMMS and coding, one experimental one with its
C code being hacked on so too unstable to use for anything else.)
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk