[Gllug] Software Freedom Day

pmgazz pmgazz at gmx.co.uk
Fri Jul 30 13:47:19 UTC 2010

I was thinking about doing something Ubuntu-ey for the VCS orgs I work
with - and anyone else who wants to come, with a demo of an Ubuntu LTSP
and some laptops with FOSS on etc etc (I've got the equipment and
broadband/wireless so I can get this organised no probs). If anyone
wanted to do additional stuff, or help with an installation fest or
something that'd be great?

Not sure about venue - I've got a workshop in a housing co-op's little
community centre and there's a back-room of moderate size which I use
for training with French Windows opening onto a nice patio and a kitchen
- we could have a bit of a barbie. Dunno if it'd be big enough and it's
a bit tucked away but could do something fun there?

Unless someone knows of somewhere bigger and easier to find that doesn't
cost an arm and a leg . . .

Anyone interested?
Paula