[Gllug] PHP Guru's

Sunny Aujla sunnyfedora99 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 16 10:55:06 UTC 2010

Hi All,

This is off my topic, so I need some assistance from any php guru's.  I
spoke about this issue last night at the GLLUG meeting.

Scenario:

I have two servers, Server A and Server B.  I have a few clients which are
hosted with me on Server B.  I do not have admin rights on the actual server
but, each folder is protected with clients username and password (which I
have =] ).

So, what i want to do is:

Have a front end system (php) on Server A, to grab the directory sizes of
all the client folders on Server B and post it back to me.  When the user
reaches 80% of the disk usage, it will flag up and send out a email to
admin at example.com and client at xyz.com.

Can this be done?

I've retireved file sizes but not directory sizes.

Please assist.

Sunny