[Gllug] iPads

Andrew Farnsworth farnsaw at stonedoor.com
Wed Jun 16 18:54:49 UTC 2010

Don't count on file sharing in either direction with the iPad.  It is
difficult if not impossible to get files onto / off of the iPad without
using iTunes.  While there are a few ways to do it, it is application
dependent as each application has it's own database / datastore and if you
remove and application from the iPad, it delete's all it's data including
any customer created documents.

Andy