[Gllug] [ANN] GLLUG Talk - 18th March - Reminder

Ciarán Mooney general.mooney at googlemail.com
Fri Mar 5 09:33:51 UTC 2010

Hi,

> The best I can give is a maybe.

Thanks,

> In future, if you need to know numbers, you might want to set up
> a different mechanism for that, rather than having people spam the
> list with AOL style "me too" replies.

Yup. Just kinda got stuck this way. It comes from my previous
experience of mailing lists and other LUGs and they seem happy with
the method. Obviously a slightly different culture at GLLUG, but
that's ok. I'd certainly prefer an EventWax page or something, but
didn't have a capacity for the venue when I started. Now I do have a
capacity and would not have felt comfortable asking people to
"re-register".

Ciarán
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk