[Gllug] recommendations for retailers of OS free or linux > installed desktop boxes?

John G Walker johngeoffreywalker at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Mar 1 09:36:28 UTC 2010

On Mon, 1 Mar 2010 09:19:05 +0000 Ciarán Mooney
<general.mooney at googlemail.com> wrote:

> > Wow!  Just had a look at their site.  I think the machines must be
> > made with gold cases or something - their prices are bizarre.  I'd
> > be very surprised if they sold much at those prices.
>
> They are a small company with excellent customer service. I've known
> atleast 5 people that have bought from them and they are all extremely
> happy.

Add one more to that list. Their customer service is truly excellent,
including a couple of hours-worth of support more than a year after I
bought my Thinkpad from them.

Amongst the tips I got, incidentally, when I bought it, was to join this
list,

--
 All the best,
 John