[Gllug] new project HA at home and away

Sanatan Rai sanatan at gmail.com
Sat Nov 20 13:31:12 UTC 2010

> Really? Last I heard, it seemed that all the cool kids were using Lustre
> (including some of the aforementioned investment banks). Does anyone know

    I shouldn't put investment banks in the `cool kid' category...

    In my admittedly limited experience, all the cool things in computing
take place in universities. There might be exceptions, say possibly Google,
but they're the sort that prove the rule.

> enough about it to compare the two in an unbiased way? Preferably as a
> GLLUG talk?

     Now that should be really interesting!

--Sanatan

--