[Gllug] [OFFLIST - KBS ] Re: hourly/daily rate for linux systems admins?

Karanbir Singh kbsingh at karan.org
Fri Nov 26 12:26:15 UTC 2010

On 11/25/2010 04:42 PM, general_email at technicalbloke.com wrote:
> It's a fair question though, I would have thought the question is not
> meant to garner a specific number as an answer, it's meant to test the
> candidates understanding of the layers in a networking stack. If they
> Or would I flunk the interview too?

You might have been hired, depending on how the rest of the interview
went - but just getting that sort of a thinking process going would be a
major win.

I know someone who is currently looking for an admin ( web property,
ruby shop, ubuntu centric ), interested ? let me know and I can get the
two sides talking.

- KB
--
Karanbir Singh
ICQ: 2522219    | Yahoo IM: z00dax      | Gtalk: z00dax
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk