[Gllug] Dealing with "Word-Only" organisations

j.roberts j.roberts at stabilys.com
Fri Nov 5 14:06:32 UTC 2010

On 05/11/10 13:45, Rich Walker wrote:
> ... And I find it ... strange ... that a government organisation can
> require ownership of MS software to enter into government programmes.
> (Especially since you can't charge that as overhead...)

Having had to deal with many councils, almos, gov. bodies, libraries,
schools and colleges over the years who all have the same issue (MS Only
Spoken Here) I have wondered if in fact MS did purchase the UK gov. some
time ago... (or was it just a nithood he bought?)

Try doing a tax return in anything but IE!

MeJ
--
Stabilys Ltd		www.stabilys.com
244 Kilburn Lane