[Gllug] 'newaliases' weirdness

gvim gvimrc at gmail.com
Mon Nov 8 17:01:08 UTC 2010

On 08/11/2010 10:52, Jason Clifford wrote:

> Have you checked your /etc/postfix/main.conf file to make sure that is
> the location of the aliases file it is actually using?
>
> Perhaps you have /etc/postfix/aliases as well.

Yes, it's all as should be. I asked because the issue only occurred with 2 messages sent after the 'newaliases' change. Everything else has been fine. It's just very odd. Querying with

postalias -q username /etc/aliases

... produces the expected results but I just can't account for the 2 anomalies.

gvim
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk