[Gllug] Flash on RedHat Linux

- Tethys tethys at gmail.com
Wed Oct 27 17:30:40 UTC 2010

On Wed, Oct 27, 2010 at 6:12 PM, Martin A. Brooks
<martin at hinterlands.org> wrote:

> Anyone considering RHEL for the desktop is clearly several sandwiches
> short of a picnic.

That depends on your requirements. It's not ideal for a general
purpose, internet connected desktop. But then again, what else would
you suggest? I'm guessing you wouldn't approve of SLED for similar
reasons. Which leaves what? The sort of company that runs RHEL is
simply not going to go for Debian.

> Nice to see we're disagreeing again :)

Indeed :-)

Tet

--
“It seems intuitively obvious to me, which means that it might be
wrong.” -- Chris Torek
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk