[Gllug] [OT] What's with all the messy posts.

Justin Perreault justinperreault at dl-jp.com
Tue Oct 5 08:53:15 UTC 2010

Hi all,

I am surprised by the recent influx of substandandard posts. Have several new people started posting? Have people gotten multi-media phones and not bothered figuring out how to use them?

Maybe more on topic. Are there any reliable ways of filtering out poorly formated emails? I'm guessing I'll need some kind of script to check emails when they arrive and have it delete them based on rules I put in.

Is there a gui enabled program that can help me with this?

Many thanks,
Justin
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk