[Gllug] A linux printer ?

Chris Bell chrisbell at chrisbell.org.uk
Tue Oct 5 10:15:39 UTC 2010

On Tue 05 Oct, Jan Henkins wrote:

>   On 05/10/10 08:56, Chris Bell wrote:
> > Any chance you could revert to plain text please!?
> >

> Ah sorry, answering my own question: ANT RISCOS Marcel [ver 1.53]
>
> Don't you have a setting where you can convert HTML to text on the fly?

   I use several mail readers, on different machines, but prefer the way
that Marcel works. All are configured to use plain ASCII text.
   I do receive a few emails which are obviously just a dumb conversion from
some other format where all line formatting information is simply deleted,
so that there is not even a space between words at either end of a line.
Those emails are ignored.

--
Chris Bell www.chrisbell.org.uk (was www.overview.demon.co.uk)

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk