[Gllug] OT: Network connection for home to cloud backup

Andrew Farnsworth farnsaw at stonedoor.com
Tue Sep 14 18:34:41 UTC 2010

Whoops, my apologies!  I thought I was on the NLUG list which is USA based.
I used to live in London but moved back to the states a few years back.
Still enjoy the list a lot though so I stayed subscribed.

No, Comcast is not available in the UK but if they have access to Cable TV,
they may have access to internet access via the cable TV company and it is
usually faster than DSL, at least here in the USA.

Andy