[Gllug] Open University Linux Introduction course T155

Patrick Moody patrickmoody84 at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 6 09:57:55 UTC 2011

Course costs change from one year to the next so I'd check on the OU website for the price and dates of the next course (search for T155).  When I did the course, students were given a 20% (IIRC) discount on Wiley books and a 50% discount on the exam (still £120 IIRC even after the discount).  At the time I did it there was talk about the exam being updated to apply for both the CompTIA+ exam and LPI level 1 so I donj't know if the cost of the exam may have gone up to reflect this.  At the time I did it, the discount only applied to the old CompTIA+ exam, not the combined one.

Sorry for being a bit vague but my memory is crap and I forget where I recorded all the details.  Hope it helps nonetheless.

Patrick