[Gllug] london hackspace news / Cheap 2nd hand rackmount servers

Jason Clifford jason at ukfsn.org
Wed Apr 6 09:48:35 UTC 2011

On Wed, 2011-04-06 at 09:06 +0100, Nix wrote:
> Not just companies. Most of my backups are at home, because if my house
> burns down my computer is the *last* thing I'll care about. I can't
> back up my books.

If my computer is lost due to fire or flood, etc I really don't care as
all my data is backed up elsewhere (several elsewheres in fact). Actual
physical possessions cannot be backed up so they will be lost. Having
backed up scans of important things like passports can be helpful in the
event of needing to recover from such a disaster.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk