[Gllug] Email provider

Neil Macvicar neilm at kernelspace.co.uk
Wed Apr 6 08:34:48 UTC 2011

I provide email services direct (no reselling) to companies and individuals - if I can be of assistance drop me an email off-list.

Thanks,
--Neil.

Neil Macvicar, Managing Director.
Tel: +44(0 )203 384 3323
Web: http://www.kernelspace.co.uk

Kernelspace Ltd. Registered Office: 25 Harbour Reach, Imperial Wharf, London SW6 2SS.
Company Number: 06734887. Incorporated in England & Wales.

This email and any attachment is for authorised use by the intended recipients(s) only. It may contain proprietary material, confidential information and/or be subject to legal privilege. It should not be copied, disclosed to, retained or used by, any other party. If you are not an intended recipient then please promptly delete this email and any attachment and all copies and inform the sender. Thank you.