[Gllug] a MAC version of wine.

Shannon Carver shannon.carver at gmail.com
Thu Dec 29 11:51:31 UTC 2011

It's a build of 10.5 (Leopard) I originally installed from, since been
updated to 10.6.x (not sure about the 10.6.8 update though, been a while
since I booted it).  If I remember correctly there was some initial
annoyance with booting/installing, but it was solved by a virtuabox upgrade
(> 4.x, I think).  There are plenty of MacOSX/Virtual box install guides
around too.

Shannon