[Gllug] a MAC version of wine.

Jason Content jasoncontent at gmail.com
Thu Dec 29 11:41:08 UTC 2011

Just thinking about your comment on the mac running like a dog on a mbp. I've had that before with 10.6.8. I applied the 10.6.8 combo update and it was like getting a brand new mac after that update. Have you tried doing that? Apple and their software update when it comes to the os update I think it misses stuff out or silently fails on certain hardware. When applying it through downloading the update manually from www.apple.com/support, and installing it manually it must do it correctly.

Jason C.

Sent from my iPhone