[Gllug] Inkscape Drawings of Kitchen Sinks

Henry Gilbert henry.gilbert at gmail.com
Thu Feb 24 03:05:49 UTC 2011

Hi All,

I've recently completed some Inkscape illustrations and discussed the
techniques in here:

http://goo.gl/ujGw4 (Gimp Talk Forum)

There's an Inkscape file there to download. A jug of iced cool water in SVG.

All those drawings - was for a project, for a great friend of mine.
The site I designed him, can be seen here:
http://londonwaterfilters.co.uk

I was on Ubuntu at the time. so I guess that is what influenced such a
brown colour-scheme. I am now back to Slackware 13.1 "once a slacker,
always .."

Hope you like my vector-illustrations. All done using Inkscape, Save
for one which was scripted/rendered on Povray here:

http://londonwaterfilters.co.uk/_files/images/undersink-drinking-water-filters.jpg

I am thinking of uploading/sharing that specific Povray-file too. The
code to that is pretty simple, compact & neat.

kind regards

Henry
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk