[Gllug] Reasonable Salaries

Jason Clifford jason at ukfsn.org
Wed Feb 2 14:14:28 UTC 2011

On Wed, 2011-02-02 at 13:54 +0000, Karanbir Singh wrote:
> I did try, and fail, to explain that the word 'probation' would only
> indicate the employment terms, not really the role.

Is this for anything other than the purposes of being able to dismiss
them easily if they prove to be useless at the job?

If so you just do not need it. An employee has no rights not to be
dismissed from their job at all during the fist 12 months any way
(except for cases where it can be shown dismissal was on the grounds of
discrimination of a legally protected group).

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk