[Gllug] OT: Latex verbatimfiles.sty

Nix nix at esperi.org.uk
Fri Feb 18 15:06:01 UTC 2011

On 17 Feb 2011, Mick Farmer spake thusly:

> Dear GLLUGers,
>
> I'm using this stylesheet to include the contents of an
> external file in my Latex source.  The stylesheet provides
> two commands:
>
> verbatimfile{} which works fine,
> verbatimlisting{} which should include the file with line
> numbers, but invokes an error when I run latex suggesting
> that there's a missing \item in the document.

Works for me, with this test document (named, of course, foo.tex):

\documentclass{article}
\usepackage{verbatimfiles}
\begin{document}
\verbatimlisting{foo.tex}
\end{document}

How are you using it? (verbatimfiles.sty hasn't changed since 1996, so
I'll assume you have an up-to-date copy and that isn't the problem.)
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk