[Gllug] IPv6 allocation options

John Hearns hearnsj at googlemail.com
Tue Jan 18 12:08:02 UTC 2011

On 18 January 2011 11:36, Daniel P. Berrange <dan at berrange.com> wrote:

> More seriously though the ever increasing use of NAT is bad because
> it strongly favours a client-server model and makes peer-2-peer
> harder/less reliable. This is not good for resilience against government
> and corporate censorship. Increasingly centralized hosting, under the
> banner "cloud computing", is being pushed as the future of highly
> flexible & reliable web hosting / publishing for everyone. The wikileaks
> / Amazon incident demonstrates this is a exceedingly fragile house of
> cards as far as freedom from political or corporate decisions is concerned.

You are a COMMIE PINKO.
Hell I bet you use leftie free software which is a cancer that
attaches itself in an intellectual property sense to everything it
touches.
Heck don't you KNOW that the US Air Force has blocked access to your
pinko liberal Guardian as it is a threat to the security of the free
world?Sir,
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk