[Gllug] Defining 'hidden' file types in nautilus ?

general_email at technicalbloke.com general_email at technicalbloke.com
Mon Jan 3 16:52:01 UTC 2011

Hi all,

I was wondering if nautilus had any user configurable provision for not
displaying files based on their type/filename/extension. I'm working on
some python code and all the bloody .pyc files are getting on my wick!
is there a simple way to not show them? I figure it doesn't show the
little temp files with the tilde at the end so it must be doing
something more than simply skipping files that start with a period.

Cheers,

Roger.
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk