[Gllug] Kernel Brewery

John Hearns hearnsj at googlemail.com
Thu Jan 20 01:10:33 UTC 2011

On 19 January 2011 18:10, - Tethys <tethys at gmail.com> wrote:

> For years, my standard way of identifying myself has been "I'll be
> the tall one in black with long hair". It works in pretty much every
> social situation in which I'm likely to find myself. The obvious
> exception being at heavy metal gigs (of which I attend many), where
> it doesn't work so well...

You do note that I have deliberately chosen a meeting point outside
the London Dungeon? The traditional advice to LUG newbies to go talk
to anyone with a sunlight-deprived pallor, mad staring eyes and
wearing eccentric, black  clothing may find you visiting somewhere a
bit more scary than a brewery.
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk