[Gllug] Kernel Brewery

Stig stiglet at gmail.com
Thu Jan 20 12:02:25 UTC 2011

I have alerted Evin to our impending visit. He will be there. This was
conducted via twitter, where the Southampton Arms NW5 commented 'the
Greater London Linux user group? Careful they'll trash the place those
hell raising rock n roll bastards.'

I think we may have to line up a visit to the Southampton Arms next...

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk