[Gllug] Group email

Sarah Lemarié sarah at thaum.net
Mon Jan 31 09:18:49 UTC 2011

>> I am trying to set up a group email where the recipients of the email can
>> reply to a single email but forward to multiple recipients (other members in
>> the group) . Do you know how to set it up or which software can do this?

Here's another vote for a Google Group -
http://groups.google.com/?pli=1 - the 'create' button is right there
to make and manage your own. I think this will do exactly what you
want.

..unless you are specifically looking to host something on a server of
your own, in which case mailman is a great bet, but that will take a
little bit of sysadmin know-how to set up. Feel free to ask more
questions depending on what you go for..and there are some good docs
on the web as mailman is pretty popular.

Sarah.
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk