[Gllug] Best beer and food pub nr Leicester Square

Bruce Richardson itsbruce at workshy.org
Fri Jan 28 17:18:48 UTC 2011

On Fri, Jan 28, 2011 at 04:58:16PM +0000, Mark Brier wrote:

> +1 ... The facilities search options are brilliant! This link just made
> my day!

It's also an Openguide, which makes it vaguely on topic for this list,
and it's maintained by one of our own (in the sense that he's a veteran
sysadmin with serious experience, that is - don't think Bob's a
GLLUG subscriber at the moment).  Well deserving of our support.

--
Bruce

I see a mouse.  Where?  There, on the stair.  And its clumsy wooden
footwear makes it easy to trap and kill.  -- Harry Hill