[Gllug] Fedora 64-bit Flash

Mick Farmer mick at dcs.bbk.ac.uk
Fri Jan 7 20:37:29 UTC 2011

Dear GLLUGers,

I'm running 64-bit Fedora 14 on my laptop and I'm having
trouble getting Flash to run (for BBC streams mainly).

I've installed gnash, the GNU alternative, but to no avail.

If anyone on this list has got it working, or knows what I'm
doing wrong (32-bit vs 64-bit stuff), I'd love to hear from
you.

Regards,

Mick               /"\
                   \ /
Linux Registered    X  ASCII Ribbon Campaign
User #287765       / \ Against HTML Mail
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk