[Gllug] 'Router' update

t.clarke tim at seacon.co.uk
Sun Jul 17 09:28:24 UTC 2011

Re previous posts;   just in case we can't reprogram the Teklogix 9300 for some
reason, I have created a BrazilFW floppy and tested it out at home. It works a
treat after manually tweaking the script-controlled config (which insists the
gateway is on the,non-existent, WAN!).  The WAN interface is naturally assigned
a non-existent network.
Eg:  LAN 192.0.3.0   IP Address 192.0.3.6
     WAN 192.0.1.0 IP Address 192.0.1.111
     Gateway (manually edited in /etc/coyote/coyote.conf)  192.0.3.240

thanks again for the responses

Tim

BTW if you ever need to use this floppy distro,  shift~  is the pipe symbol!

This E-Mail (and any files transmitted with it) is intended solely for the use
of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. If you have received it in
error please notify the sender and delete the message.

Seacon Terminals Ltd, Company No. 1547396, registered in England and Wales
Registered Office:  Tower Wharf, Northfleet, Kent, DA11 9BD, England

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk