[Gllug] Strange emails from mailman.ukfsn.org

John Edwards john at cornerstonelinux.co.uk
Tue Jul 5 22:19:43 UTC 2011

Hi

Maybe a question for Jason Clifford or the list admins.

Over the past few day my mail server has been getting quite
a few emails from mailman.ukfsn.org with the return path of
mailman-bounces at cust-web.rcalive.com, which my setup of
postfix is rejecting as the rcalive.com has no MX records
(or any DNS records I could find).

Jul  3 08:46:20 ionia postfix/smtpd[32259]: NOQUEUE: reject: RCPT from mailman.ukfsn.org[77.75.108.75]: 450 4.1.8 <mailman-bounces at cust-web.rcalive.com>: Sender address rejected: Domain not found; from=<mailman-bounces at cust-web.rcalive.com> to=<john at cornerstonelinux.co.uk> proto=ESMTP helo=<mailman.ukfsn.org>

I'm also getting time outs trying to view

Trouble at mailman?