[Gllug] My Internet experience in the West at times is comparable to female foeticide

Jason Clifford jason at ukfsn.org
Wed Jun 22 12:23:15 UTC 2011

On Wed, 2011-06-22 at 10:11 +0100, Richard W.M. Jones wrote:
> Hopefully Martin will ban you from this list too.

I really hope not. While he has posted a few messages demonstrating that
he is clueless and has offended some people the same could definitely be
said for many of us - certainly there are a good number of us on this
list who have done a far better job of offending people on list than the
OP has.

So far his posts have not been off topic. He has asked specifically
Linux and/or computing related questions albeit with a twist most of us
consider somewhat bizarre.

Jason

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk