[Gllug] Could you build a distro?

John john at sinoda.demon.co.uk
Fri Jun 10 10:18:23 UTC 2011

Hello Krishna,

I am not a Knave, nor Knuckle-headed, but a Kind-hearted Knight with good
intentions and so would like to Kick-around some ideas. After  all, Knowledge
is the Key.
Dealing with projects always brings out Knockers and Killjoys but some of the
previous comments have been from Knowing Knowledgeable Keen Kings who may Kid
but do not want you to fail with a Knackered idea that fails in a Keyboard
Kerfuffle that is out of Kilter.
So to Knuckle-down and avoid any Knick-knacks - is the distribution for a
Kiosk?
Is there a Kilobyte limit and what packages do you want to Kit out. How quick
do you need this Knocked up?
I am sure you are Keen to have a Karaoke music player included?
Which Kernel do you want - Can I recommend the one from Karmic Koala?
Any language packs such as Kurdish, Khmer, Kazakh or Korean?
Rather than give a Knee-jerk reaction, I am Keenest for Knowing your
Kryptonite to ensure a success.
Assuming that this is all Kosher and not Kinky, do I need to Keep any Killer
app ideas secret?
Is the project to be handled with Kid Gloves in Keeping with Kinder issues or
can we Kick and Kill programs without having to Kowtow to some higher Know-it-
all vision?
I am sure you do not want it to look either Kooky or Kitsch so I need some
design directions to Kick around such as Kaolin, Kumquat, Kiwi or Kelp
coloured backgrounds.
While this would require payment there is also the Kudos gained in completion,
if not Karma.

Love and Kisses
Your Kind and Kindred spirit
John

Sorry all - boring teleconf at work and my concentration drifted.
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk