[Gllug] Volunteer to maintain the FAQ

Martin A. Brooks martin at hinterlands.org
Wed Jun 8 17:56:18 UTC 2011

Hi

In November 2005 I created the current GLLUG FAQ which I have maintained,
infrequently, ever since.  I have a baby daughter and simply do not have
the free time to maintain it even as badly as I have.  GLLUG isn't
special, I'm having to unvolunteer myself from other stuff, too :)

Would someone like to volunteer to take it over?

You will need:

* A subversion repo, or a tool to convert an svn dump to whatever you want.
* Passing familiarity with docbook, or a willingness to learn, or the time
to rebuild in whatever your favourite tool is.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk