[Gllug] Bridging/routing

Adrian McMenamin adrian at mcmen.demon.co.uk
Tue Jun 14 08:41:31 UTC 2011

I finally, after many more hours of trying, have my wired <--> wireless
bridge up and running well - though it is all head together by the
equivalent of string and brown paper.

Actually the most difficult issue was addressing and routing.

Right now the bridge and the ethernet port have the same IP address -
which seems less than satisfactory, but is this something I should worry
about?

(Apologies if this turns up twice on the list - I sent it from a
non-subscribed address the first time and a moderator may let it pass
later, perhaps)

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk