[Gllug] My Internet experience in the West at times is comparable to female foeticide

Alain Williams addw at phcomp.co.uk
Wed Jun 22 09:38:05 UTC 2011

On Wed, Jun 22, 2011 at 10:26:30AM +0100, tid wrote:
> On 22 June 2011 10:00, Krishna Birth <krishnabirth at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > I believe that I am being banned, treated badly and threatened to stop
> > posting from certain Linux, PC, Software and Font internet forums and
> > mailing lists because I have a beyond religion or spiritual realm
> > cause in the projects that I am posting about.
> >

> You would help yourself by sticking to the rules of the lists to which
> you post. Given that several lists have banned/moderated you, you
> should have a think about any posting you may send. Issues about
> infanticide have no place on a linux mailing list.

+1

If you have comments/questions about a server that is talking about such issues
then by all means ask, but most of us show little interest in the end purpose
of what other people are doing with their Linux boxes -- not because we
hate each other, but because the focus of this forum is technical/Linux.

--
Alain Williams
+44 (0) 787 668 0256  http://www.phcomp.co.uk/
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk