[Gllug] Bring Your Own Server

John Maclean jayeola.list.mail at gmail.com
Tue Jun 14 09:22:38 UTC 2011

Indeed. Just what I was thinking. Having a DC in the Himalayas, with servers cooled by the cool air. Tibetan Monks providing remote hands.

A DC in a Shrine in the Niger Delta, Nigeria. Dunno if my ancestors would want to cool my boxes down though. The NOC would prolly have to appease them with the occasional libation.

Shango would be up for it, as he is the God of Iron, IIRC.

 Or Shaolin Monks, (you know, those kung fu geezers), providing third level support for folks.

Or how about the Luxor DC? With the Sphinx watching over the net and such?

/dev/BlackBerry®