[Gllug] Could you build a distro?

Nix nix at esperi.org.uk
Mon Jun 6 20:58:53 UTC 2011

On 6 Jun 2011, Krishna Birth uttered the following:

> On Mon, Jun 6, 2011 at 8:36 PM, Martin A. Brooks <martin at hinterlands.org> wrote:
>> Ahh, this'll be the big evolutionary step that eveything you're planning
>> leads up to, then.  Go on, tell me what it is.
>
> ....software, development, a specific website home page on the
> browser, startup screen connects to video website/s,  related with
> model railroad / railway, diecasting and ‘automation over internet
> protocol’ (AOIP) especially Rail Model AOIP (RMAOIP)

Those seem like things that could be (and probably are) already packaged
for existing distros, or (like the font change) trivial configuration
changes that anyone who wishes could make to their own system. You don't
need a distro: you need a HOWTO for a bunch of common distros.

--
NULL && (void)
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk