[Gllug] Could you change the fonts on Bios via the video card?

James Hawtin oolon at ankh.org
Wed Jun 8 12:49:42 UTC 2011

On 7 June 2011 21:17, Krishna Birth <krishnabirth at gmail.com> wrote:
>> 'Greater Bios' :=) on the computer that is see at first before the
>> operating system has it own font or ecosystem.  This font is decided
>> by the video card which has it's firmware or 'local Bios'.  To change
>> the font this local Bios on the video card needs intervening.  Could
>> you or anyone else on this mailing lists tell me if you could remove
>> the existing font and put another font on  the video card Bios?

I don't know I am alone, however these posts of your really getting to
be annoying, this kind of stuff its not related to linux. We get it you
don't like the letter K. You keep asking the same thing over and over
again, your are not technical yet you want technical people to help you,
to do that you need to a) have alot of money or b) convince them there
is a problem, neither of these are true. Sadly (from your point of view)
the world does not agree with your religious point of view and is not
going to change to suit you. I think I am going to stop keeping Trolls
now, before i explode.

James
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk