[Gllug] My Internet experience in the West at times is comparable to female foeticide

Bernard Peek bap at shrdlu.com
Wed Jun 22 09:29:57 UTC 2011

On 22/06/11 10:00, Krishna Birth wrote:
> I believe that I am being banned, treated badly and threatened to stop
> posting from certain Linux, PC, Software and Font internet forums and
> mailing lists because I have a beyond religion or spiritual realm
> cause in the projects that I am posting about.
I think that is quite possible and I can understand their decision. Your
posts here have largely been off-topic and show that you have very
little understanding about the technology and little inclination to
learn. You have presented us with some interesting intellectual
exercises which have some amusement value. Other groups may find that
they have better things to do with their time.

There have been some suggestions on this list that you should be banned.
Unless you show some evidence that you are prepared to take the good
advice that you have been given here I expect that you will be banned
from this list too.

Study Linux. Study the way Linux projects are run by volunteers. Gather
a team of technically proficient volunteers and start the projects that
you want to implement. If you have technical problems get your technical
people to post their questions in appropriate forums. Come back to us
when you have a product to show us.

--
Bernard Peek
bap at shrdlu.com