[Gllug] Recommend value for money Linux cloud hosting?

Martyn Drake martyn at drake.org.uk
Wed Mar 16 08:22:58 UTC 2011

On 16 March 2011 02:39, gvim <gvimrc at gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm specifically interested in cloud-based offerings, not standard
> hosting/VMs. Have you found Unlimited's cloud-based offerings to be good
> value?

My $dayjob offers the following in the way of "cloud":

http://www.memset.com/cloud-services.php

You'd have to get in touch with sales as I'm not sure how bandwidth is
calculated - whether the on-demand system can utilise our standard VM
unlimited (read: guaranteed to a point and then contended above that)
bandwidth system I don't know, but sales would be able to confirm if
this is the case or not.

Regards,

Martyn
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk