[Gllug] VPS, MX records and Virtualmin

Axel Segebrecht axel at segebrecht.com
Thu Mar 17 11:55:53 UTC 2011

I've been using nettica for this purpose for years now. Reliable, fast
and easy to use (even 'white labelled').

BTW vps.net operates a very good DNS service for their customers also.
Can't remember who its powered by but it's one of the big global
providers, so service is as good and free for customers.

Regards,
Axel.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk