[Gllug] QT GUI Project

John Hearns hearnsj at googlemail.com
Tue May 10 17:22:35 UTC 2011

ps. re. Linux, the original poster might be interested to know that I
installed and supported Linux systems for an oil company in Aberdeen,
and the biggest oilfield services company you can think of. The oil
and gas industry has more Linux systems than you can shake a stick at.

ps. another bit of advice - and I know this will provoke howls here,
certify your software for:
RHEL or SLES
and tell your customers it will run on CentOS and OpenSUSE

they are the common distros in use for engineering software. Sorry. I
know. I should use Debian or Bill Gates will own my soul.
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk